Our ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ section has been created based on years of experience and listening to our customers needs. If you do not find the answer to your question please visit our contact section and choose your preferred method of contact.

Q. Can I cash in my winning ticket at any S&D Branch?

  1. Yes any of our betting shops can pay you your winnings.

Q. I had a bet with you in store but I have lost my winning ticket. What can I do?

A. You will need to ask for lost receipt claim form over the counter in store. Please read the form and draw out your ticket as best you can remember on the form and fill out your details. Allow a minimum of 24 hours for us to trace your betting slip in our systems.

Q. I had a bet with you on course at the races and forgot to collect my winning ticket. How can I claim it?

A. On the back of your ticket there is an address. AGT Ltd 3a king’s hall St Ives Cambs PE27 4WY. Please send your ticket to this address and include your name and address then they contact us and we will then send a cheque in the post.

Q. I would like to self-exclude from your shops. How do I go about doing this?

A. There are two ways you can do this. 1. You can ask for a customer exclusion agreement form over the counter in store you will need to read through and fill out your details and period of exclusion, this form also requires a passport size photo. 2.There is the multi operator self-exclusion scheme, you can choose to self-exclude from more than one bookmaker in your area. Visit there website https://self-exclusion.co.uk/ to find more information or call them on 0800 294 2060.

Q. Can I bet using a credit card?

A. No we only accept debit card payments.

Q. I feel I need some support in relation to my gambling. Who can I call?

A. The GamCare national helpline is 0845 6000 133. http://www.gamcare.org.uk/

Q. Can I open a credit account?

A. No, we only do deposit accounts.

Q. I have a complaint who do I contact?

Q. I have a dispute regarding a bet what can I do?

A. All disputes initially to be referred to the manager. Should the manager be able to resolve the matter or should the matter be concern a dispute over a payment of £50 or more the matter should be referred to Head office. If the dispute cannot be resolved at this stage then the complainant should contact:
ibas https://www.ibas-uk.com/
020 7347 5883
Independent Betting Adjudication Service
PO Box 62639

Q. My self-exclusion has expired that I took out in one of your branches and I wish to return to gambling what do I do?

A. Go into branch where you self-excluded and inform the manager you wish to return to gambling. The manager will discuss with you if you feel you have your gambling under control. There is a 24hour cooling off period after your chat before returning to branch to commence gambling.

Q. My self-exclusion with the multi operator self-exclusion scheme has expired can I return to gambling immediately?

A. No. you must call the helpline 0800 294 2060 and inform them of your wish to return to gambling, the 24hour cooling off period will still apply. If you do not inform them your self-exclusion will remain for a further six months and will then lapse. Further details can be obtained at https://self-exclusion.co.uk/

Q. I wish to terminate my self-exclusion even though I haven’t reached the full-term period. I am ready to come back to gambling. How do I go about doing this?

A. If you have self-excluded for less than six months then no. If you have completed six months or more on your self-exclusion, you can complete a self-exclusion cancellation form with the shop manager where you agree you have your gambling under control and you may return to gambling after the 24-hour cooling off period at the managers discretion. You are restricted to how many times you can cancel your self-exclusion the manager will advice you of the terms for cancellation.

Q. Can I bring my dog in?

A. Yes.

Q. Can I bring my baby/infant in?

A. No. Any person under the age of 18 must not enter the premises.

Q. Can I vape inside your shop?

A. No. No smoking or vaping of any kind.

Q. Can I bring / drink alcohol in your shop?

A. No. Alcohol or drinking alcohol is not permitted in the premises.